1. Project implementation, demand research, schedule management and project delivery summary;
2. Responsible for on-site installation and debugging of Tianfu ERP textile printing and dyeing software and training customers to use.
3. Handle relevant technical problems raised by customers in a timely manner and make technical support.
1. College degree or above, major in computer science or information management;
2. Familiar with business processes such as financial management, supply chain and production management;
3, familiar with SQL Server database, with a certain computer foundation;
4. Good at communication, with good analytical and problem solving skills;
5, can be qualified for business trips in the field, strong ability to withstand pressure;
6. Experience with ERP products or other software implementation, use and after-sales service is preferred;
The company is located in the north side of Xiaoshan New District Library, with convenient transportation (Bus 123, 515, 713, 703, 701, 702 to Xiaoshan District Government Station, and Metro Line 2 People's Square Station)
Tianfu Technology has been focusing on the development and production of textile printing and dyeing automation and information system for many years. We sincerely invite you to join us. If you are interested, please call 0571-82892256 directly.